Wood Privacy Fence
A cedar privacy fence is still the favorite type of fence
for the homeowner and business owners. It's attractive, long lasting, cost efficient,
and can be installed very quickly. Options include: shadowbox, board on board, top
cap with trim, picket style and the most common dog eared. Our wood fences are constructed
of galvanized metal post, 3 2x4 cedar rails and your choice of western red cedar
pickets in three grades:
- #2 or better, some knots mostly tight, no holes with a mixture of #1’s and
- #1 fewer knots, no holes, some clear Clear grade, our best, no knots.
Wood Fence Staining
Fence staining has become a very popular option for homeowners wanting to keep the
new wood look of their fence for years to come as well help in the longevity. ACE
Fence recommends and uses Ready Seal for all our fences with a variety of colors
to choose from:
- Gold: will fade the quickest, must be redone every year or so.
- Natural Cedar: lasts at least 2 years but up to 5 depending on location of fence.
- Medium red: *recommended* last 3 to 5 years, fades to a nice shade over time.
- Dark Brown * recommended* lasts 3 to 5 years, starts out dark, but fades to a beautiful
mixture of wood grain colors.
All stained fences ACE Fence installs are pre-dipped for maximum coverage of each
board, however spraying existing fences works very well too for the do-it-yourselfer.
We sell the stain in 5 gallon buckets and an inexpensive regular pump-up garden
sprayer works well.
Cedar split rail fence is one of the most cost effective styles for defining boundaries,
decorating property, and is ideal to give your property the rustic look and feel
of the old west. Split rail fence is also one of, if not the easiest style of fence
to install, making it an ideal do-it-yourself project.
Split Rail is available in 2 or 3 rail and 8' or 10' sections. No concrete is necessary.
Call or email for quote today.